Studio330 (Student AIGA Group)
What is Studio330?
Studio 330 is a student chapter of AIGA, the profession of design, within the Department of Art at YSU. AIGA student groups are on more than 200 college campuses across the country, offering students the opportunity to be involved in the local design community, create a community of their own and build leadership skills.
Founded in 1914 as the American Institute of Graphic Arts, AIGA remains the oldest and largest professional membership organization for design and is now known simply as “AIGA, the professional association for design.”
AIGA offers a range of invaluable opportunities and resources for students, such as exclusive benefits, members-only job listings, local and national events and exposure through the AIGA member gallery. AIGA also provides a wealth of free industry-leading tools and resources.
Student Membership Benefits
• Develop leadership and networking opportunities with in our student group
• Gain exposure by posting your portfolio in the AIGA Member Gallery
• Find jobs and internships in AIGA Design Jobs
• Network and learn at local and national events
• Access exclusive member benefits
• Studio tours in Pittsburgh at large and small firms
• Portfolio review with design professionals each April
• Event and exhibition discounts
• Discounts on Apple & Adobe products
• Membership discounts to Lynda.com,
Join today to contribute to the influence of design, further your professional development and connect with a welcoming community of peers.
Student : $50.00/year
Chapter Affiliation: Pittsburgh
Please email Rich Helfrich, Studio 330 Faculty Adviser once you have completed your application or if you have any questions.